Sunday, April 12, 2009

Introducing the Blog!


Hello and Welcome to my very first Blog!

It was about 10 years ago that I first entered the high tech world of the internet and I got my first hotmail email account one warm spring day in an internet cafe in Newcastle.
Now 10 years on - edging a little further down the road one step at a time - I've ventured further into the internet webbery thingy by deciding to write my very own blog!
I'm still not very technologically savvy with all things computers but I'm learning. I'll apologise now in advance for the spelling mistakes and incompetence.

So anyway you've probably got here because you're some sort of friend of mine and I've sent you an email with a link to this page. But yet the question remains... have I actually got anything interesting to say...? No doubt time will tell.
So I hope you all sign up for my regular (irregular) posts which no doubt will feature my musings on life, death, god, happiness, sadness, love, hate, beauty, ugliness, hope, despair, football, music and other such trivial matters. So bookmark this site, subscribe to my posts and whatever technical things you're supposed to do with computers and join me in my random rants and raves about all things that are aimlessly running around in my mind.

I reserve the right to write!

So I sit here on Easter Sunday, 12th April 2009 - the day this beast was kick started - and just want to say welcome!
Enjoy the ride.

NEIL

4 comments:

  1. Maestro, well I never, good for you, love a duck, innet though, strooth and beggora, keep it up and make better sense of this crazy world..Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, coolio! Looking forward to hearing your musings! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Speed You Black Emperor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neil, I am proud to be called a friend of yours, and it will be my pleasure to read what goes on in that head of yours. Since I met you in Japan, and it was all about peace, I imagine there won't be much room for debate between the two of us; but agreeing never hurt anybody either! feel free to also see my own blog at http://www.timli.zoomshare.com

    ReplyDelete